Order of Baptism for Children - Presider
The revision of this Ritual Edition, the English translation according to the Second Typical Edition, is divided into seven chapters:
- Order of Baptism for Several Children
- Order of Baptism for One Child
- Order of Baptism for a Large Number of Children
- Order of Baptism of Children to Be Used by Catechists in the Absence of a Priest or Deacon
- Order of Baptism of Children in Danger of Death, or at the Point of Death, to Be Used in the Absence of a Priest or Deacon
- Order of Bringing a Baptized Child to the Church
- Various Texts for Use in the Celebration of Baptism for Children
This volume also includes an Appendix—not found in the original edition—that is provided to assist Priests who wish to celebrate the Order of Baptism for Several Children within Mass or to celebrate the Order of Baptism for One Child within Mass.
In addition, this edition incorporates changes in accord with the Third Typical Edition of The Roman Missal and the Abbey Psalms and Canticles (formerly The Revised Grail Psalms).
We Also Recommend
2022 Sourcebook For Sundays, Seasons, and Weekdays